This vintage style hoodie runs large! If you like a snugger fit, we recommend ordering a size down.
You'll get a hoot out of this wide-eyed Halloween mascot, pitch-perfect for fall parties, especially if they run into the wee hours of the morning. Just don't get spooked on the way home — unlike a real owl, it lacks the ability to turn its neck around to look behind you.
- 9oz (300 gm) 80% cotton/20% polyester blend
- 100% cotton 30 singles face yarn
- jersey lined hood
- split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- twill neck tape
- 1 x 1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband
- sewn eyelets
- standard fit
- Please note: The pigment-dyeing process gives each garment unique character. Please allow for slight color variation in production and washing.
- Care Instructions: Due to the nature of pigment dye, this garment may bleed or fade in the wash. We recommend washing these garments separately.
- Washing the garments in cold water will reduce the possibility of bleeding
- We recommend hang drying to prevent shrinking.