This vintage style hoodie runs large! If you like a snugger fit, we recommend ordering a size down.
If you see a bunch of bats swirling in the park near dusk, it's just the Count out for his nightly stroll. As soon as the sun goes down he'll shake himself out into a cape and cowl and go hunting... so you'd best be far, far away lest you meet your doom! The vintage style with a white printed design gives this pullover a well-loved feel — perfect for keeping you cozy during cold Transylvanian nights.
- 9oz (300 gm) 80% cotton/20% polyester blend
- 100% cotton 30 singles face yarn
- jersey lined hood
- split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- twill neck tape
- 1 x 1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband
- sewn eyelets
- standard fit
- Please note: The pigment-dyeing process gives each garment unique character. Please allow for slight color variation in production and washing.
- Care Instructions: Due to the nature of pigment dye, this garment may bleed or fade in the wash. We recommend washing these garments separately.
- Washing the garments in cold water will reduce the possibility of bleeding
- We recommend hang drying to prevent shrinking.
*American Gothic Apparel designs are available exclusively on our high-quality luxury garments.